Wheelchair vans for rent are specialized, accessible vehicles available for short-term hire, equipped with features like ramps, lifts, and customized seating to accommodate individuals with mobility challenges. Wheelchair vans for rent offer a practical solution for travel, special occasions, or while awaiting vehicle modification, ensuring comfort, safety, and ease of transportation for wheelchair users. They represent an essential service for those who require mobility assistance, providing options for various needs and circumstances.
If you’re looking to rent a wheelchair van, you’ve come to the right place! Welcome to Superior Van & Mobility’s wheelchair van rental information & resource guide. You’ll find everything you need to know about renting a wheelchair van for the day, week, month, or longer.
Our handicap-accessible van rentals are ideal for taking loved ones to doctor appointments, family events, vacations, and spending the day on the town! Plus, renting a handicap van does not require special training or licensing. Book your reservation today!
Ask about our convenient home/airport drop-off & pick-up services. (Additional fees may apply.)
Veterans receive a 10% military discount on all wheelchair van rentals! (Valid ID required.)
We also have special rates & discounts available by location. Click here to check the current rates for a specific location.
At Superior Van & Mobility, our consumer wheelchair van rentals consist of Toyota Sienna Hybrids, Chrysler Voyagers, and Chrysler Pacificas.
The majority of our vehicles have side-entry power ramp systems. However, a few locations also have manual rear-entry wheelchair van rentals available.
The driver must be at least 23 to rent a wheelchair-accessible van from Superior Van & Mobility.
To rent a wheelchair van, you must provide the following.
(If you do not have full-coverage insurance, or your insurance carrier will not accommodate a vehicle transfer, and you live in the U.S.A., we have an alternative insurance provider that might be able to provide you with coverage for your rental. Please get in touch with a rental coordinator for details.)
Yes, we require a $100 deposit when booking your reservation.
We will refund your deposit if you cancel at least 48 hours before your scheduled rental.
Our wheelchair van rentals include 125 miles per day.
Additional miles are billed at $.35 per mile.
Yes, Superior Van & Mobility provides a convenient pick-up and drop-off service.
To learn more, contact one of our rental coordinators at 1-844-648-7368. (Additional fees may apply)
Yes, our mobility van rentals are non-smoking vehicles.
A $100 clean-up charge is imposed if a rental is returned in either poor sanitary condition or smoked within.
Every vehicle is delivered with a full tank of gas. Upon return, if a rental is returned with less than a full tank of gas, a $95 refueling charge will be applied.
There is also a $100 clean-up fee if a vehicle is returned in poor condition or has been smoked within.
No, a special license is not required to rent one of our consumer or commercial wheelchair-accessible vehicles.
Yes, we can install hand controls on our wheelchair van rentals if the driver has the necessary endorsement on their driver’s license.
Superior Van & Mobility provides a 24/7 emergency service hotline. If you have any questions or mechanical issues during your rental period and it is after hours, you can call our helpline for assistance.
Please have the information below available when booking a reservation.
• Pick-up & return dates and times
• Pick-up location or alternative pick-up location information
• Size of the wheelchair. (Restrictions may apply regarding the width of the wheelchair and seated height of the user. Please inform your rental coordinator if the chair is oversized before renting any vehicle.)
• Payment in full at the time of pick-up
• Airport wheelchair van rentals will be charged 72 hours or three days before vehicle delivery
• Flight Information (if applicable)
Below is a list of standard features found on most handicapped van rentals. NOTE: Not all wheelchair van rentals are equipped with all the features listed below.
• Power Fold-Out Wheelchair Ramp
• Suspension Kneeling System
• Average Width of Wheelchair Ramp — 30.5”
• Average Door Opening Width — 31”
• Removable Passenger & Driver Seats (if applicable)
• Q-Straint Wheelchair Tie-Down/Restraints
• Remote Operated Wheelchair Ramp System
• Mechanical Driving Hand Controls (must be certified to use)
• Wheelchair Transfer Seat-Base (optional)
Our wheelchair-accessible van rentals provide a low-cost alternative to public & private medical transportation. They also help eliminate the danger of transporting your loved one in a non-accessible vehicle.
You’ll find that our fleet of handicap vans for rent are VERY clean, impeccably serviced, and have low miles.
Plus, when you rent a mobility van from Superior Van & Mobility, you’ll receive:
• The Best Short-Term & Long-Term Rental Options
• Competitive Rates & Terms
• Impeccable Service
• More Vehicle Options
• 24/7 Emergency Helpline & Roadside Service (Within Servicing Network)
• Convenient rental delivery & pick-up service. (Additional fees may apply).