Welcome to Superior Van & Mobility’s wheelchair van rental information & resource page. You’ll find everything you need about renting a handicap van for the day, week, month, or longer.
Our wheelchair van rentals are ideal for taking loved ones to doctor appointments, a day on the town, family events, and vacations!
Special licensing is NOT required to operate!
At Superior Van & Mobility, our wheelchair van rental vans are clean, late-model, with LOW miles. Our vehicles are easy to operate, and no special licensing is required.
Ask about our convenient airport drop-off & pick-up services. (Additional fees may apply.)
Are you a veteran? Receive a 10% military discount on all wheelchair van rentals! (Valid ID required.)
We also have special rates & discounts available by location. Click here to check the current rates for a specific location.
At Superior Van & Mobility our consumer wheelchair van rentals consist of Toyota Sienna Hybrids, Chrysler Voyagers and Chrysler Pacificas.
The majority of our vehicles have side-entry power ramp systems. However, a few locations also have manual rear-entry wheelchair van rentals available.
The driver must be at least 23 years of age to rent a wheelchair-accessible van from Superior Van & Mobility.
To rent a wheelchair van you must provide the following.
To reserve a mobility van rental you can call 1-844-648-RENT (7368) and speak with one of our rental coordinators. You can also submit a rental request using our online rental reservation form.
Yes, we require a $100 deposit at the time of booking your reservation.
We will refund your deposit if you cancel at least 48 hours prior to your scheduled rental.
At Superior Van & Mobility, our wheelchair van rentals include 125 miles per day.
Additional miles are billed at $.35 per mile.
Yes, Superior Van & Mobility provides a convenient pick-up and drop-off service.
To learn more, contact one of our rental coordinators at 1-844-648-7368. (Additional fees may apply)
Yes, our mobility van rentals are non-smoking vehicles.
A $100 clean-up charge is imposed if a rental is returned in either poor sanitary condition or smoked within.
Every vehicle is delivered with a full tank of gas. Upon return, if a rental is returned with less than a full tank of gas, a $95 refueling charge will be applied.
There is also a $100 clean-up fee if a vehicle is returned in poor condition or if it has been smoked within.
No, a special license is not required to rent one of our consumer or commercial wheelchair-accessible vehicles.
Yes, we can install hand controls on our wheelchair van rentals if the driver has the necessary endorsement on their driver’s license.
Superior Van & Mobility provides a 24/7 emergency service hotline.
If you have any questions or mechanical issues during your rental period and it is after hours, you can call our helpline for assistance.
• Pickup location or alternative pickup location information
• Size of the wheelchair. (Restrictions may apply regarding the width of the wheelchair and seated height of the user. Please inform your rental coordinator if the chair is oversized before renting any vehicle.)
• Payment in full at the time of pickup
• Airport wheelchair van rentals will be charged 72 hours or three days before vehicle delivery
• Flight Information (if applicable)
Below is a list of standard features on our accessible van rentals. NOTE: Not all wheelchair van rentals are equipped with all the features listed below.
• Power Fold-Out Wheelchair Ramp
• Suspension Kneeling System
• Average Width of Wheelchair Ramp — 30.5”
• Average Door Opening Width — 31”
• Removable Passenger & Driver Seats (if applicable)
• Q-Straint Wheelchair Tie-Down/Restraints
• Remote Operated Wheelchair Ramp System
• Mechanical Driving Hand Controls (must be certified to use)
• Wheelchair Transfer Seat-Base (optional)
At Superior Van & Mobility, our wheelchair-accessible van rentals provide a low-cost alternative to public & private medical transportation. They also help eliminate the danger of transporting your loved one in a non-accessible vehicle.
Unlike elsewhere, you’ll find that our fleet of handicap-accessible vans for rent are VERY clean, impeccably serviced, and have low miles.
Plus, when you rent a mobility van from Superior Van & Mobility, you’ll receive the following:
• The Best Short-Term & Long-Term Rental Options
• Competitive Rates & Terms
• Impeccable Service
• More Vehicle Options
• 24/7 Emergency Helpline & Roadside Service (Within Servicing Network)
• Convenient rental delivery and pick-up service. (Additional fees may apply).
Some exclusions apply. New reservations only. Tax extra. Commercial rentals excluded. Call for complete details.