Request Service Appointment
Request Service Form:
Superior Van’s wheelchair van service department is staffed with the factory trained technicians ready to answer your questions and address your handicap van’s repair needs. Our auto service and car repair experts have the experience to get your wheelchair accessible vehicle back on the road in it’s top condition.
Our accessible van service technicians are available to repair your adapted vehicles, wheelchair van, handicap accessible vehicle, wheelchair or scooter lift or other mobility driving aid. Use the form below to request a service appointment today!
NMEDA & QAP Recognized
Superior Van and Mobility is a member of NMEDA and QAP certified. NMEDA, National Mobility Equipment Dealers Association is a non-profit trade association comprised of mobility equipment manufacturers, dealers, driver rehabilitation specialists, and other professionals in the mobility industry who are dedicated to improving the lives of people with disabilities and assisting with driving independence through the use of wheelchair accessible vehicles, lifts and mobility driving aids.
The Quality Assurance Program (QAP) is the only nationally recognized accreditation program for the Adaptive Mobility Equipment Industry and is reserved only for top rated, compliant dealers.
Dealers Who Participate in QAP are Held to Extremely High Standards:
- • Maintain Product and Completed Operations and Garage Keepers insurance for liability purposes.
- • Have certified welders if they perform structural modifications to vehicles.
- • Have technicians certified for the equipment they sell, install and service.
- • Maintain records of all adaptive work.
- • Undergo an inspection/audit process at least annually by an independent auditing firm to ensure compliance to the • NMEDA Guidelines, certain aspects of the Americans with Disabilities Act, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration’s (NHTSA) Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards (FMVSS) and “Make Inoperative” mandates.
- • Abide by the Mediation Committee’s decisions when a complaint is lodged by a consumer, a Dealer, or any other person or entity.
- • Provide 24 hour emergency service to their customers.
- • Meet shop facility and equipment requirements.
- • Have four-corner vehicle scales to ensure vehicles remain safe and compliant to vehicle standards.