Adapt Solutions, Hi-Lift – Power, Interior 2nd Row, Manual Wheelchair Lift
Adapt Solutions, Hi-Lift - Power Wheelchair Lift For Manual Wheelchairs
Designed for Use in Minivans
The HI-LIFT, manual wheelchair lift from Adapt Solutions is an optional lift that works well alongside their XL-SEAT, wheelchair transfer platform to lift and secure a manual wheelchair inside a minivan.
The HI-LIFT is one of the most compact manual wheelchair lifts on the market today, and it mounts directly in tangent with the optional XL-SEAT for ease and convenience. The lift has both vertical and horizontal swing, and a 75 lb. wheelchair lifting capacity.
See The Hi-Lift In Action!
Power Lift & Boom Rotation
- • Full-Power Lift & Boom Rotation
- • Easy To Operate Remote Pendant
- • Compact Design Takes Up Little Space
- • Pair With XL-Seat For Added Ease Of Use
- • No Vehicle Modifications Needed For Installation
- • Partial 2nd-Row Seating Remains Useable (most vehicles)
- • Operates Off Vehicle's Own 12 Volt Supply
-Designed for manual wheelchairs.
3-Year Limited Warranty
To learn more about the many types of wheelchair lifts from Adapt Solutions, please contact our dedicated lift manager for fastest service. Our lift manager is here to assist you in determining the proper lift for your needs, abilities and vehicle type. NOTE: Not all lift types are compatible with all vehicle types.