GREAT! You have come to the right place!
Welcome to Superior Van & Mobility’s, handicap van rental information & resource page. Here you’ll find everything you need to know about renting a handicap van.
At Superior Van & Mobility, our fleet of wheelchair van rentals are clean, late-model vehicles with LOW miles. Our vehicles are easy to operate and no special licensing is required.
Ask about our convenient, airport drop-off & pick-up services. (Additional fees may apply.)
Are you a veteran? Receive a 10% military discount on all wheelchair van rentals! (Valid ID required.)
In order to rent a wheelchair accessible van from Superior Van & Mobility, you must be at least 23 years of age. In addition, you must have a valid driver’s license, a major credit or debit card, and current comprehensive and collision automobile insurance. Your insurance card must list the agents name and contact information.
Please have this additional information, if applicable, ready when booking a rental:
• Pickup & return dates and times
• Pickup location or alternative pickup location information
• Size of wheelchair. (Width of wheelchair and seated height of user restrictions apply based on model of vehicle. Please let your rental coordinator know if chair is over-sized prior to renting any vehicle.)
• Payment in-full at time of pickup
• Airport wheelchair van rentals will be charged 72 hours or 3 days prior to vehicle delivery
• Flight Information (if applicable)
Our wheelchair van rentals include 125 miles per day. Additional miles are billed at $.35 per mile.
Every vehicle is delivered with a full tank of gas. Upon return, if a rental is returned with less than a full tank of gas, a $65 refueling charge will be applied.
ALL vehicles are non-smoking. There is a $100 clean-up charge if a rental is returned in poor sanitary condition, or has been smoked within.
We require a $100 deposit at time of booking your rental. A full refund will be given if cancellation notice is given 24 hours in advance of scheduled rental.
For cancellation notices less than the required 24 hour period, a $75 cancellation fee will apply.
Local delivery and pickup services are available, as well as airport service. Ask our rental coordinator for complete details. (Additional fees apply)
Below is a list of standard features often found on our fleet of handicap van rentals. NOTE: Not all wheelchair van rentals are equipped with all the features listed below.
• Automatic, Fold-Out Wheelchair Ramp
• Power Suspension Kneeling System
• Avg. Wheelchair Ramp Width — 29 ¼”
• Avg. Door Opening Width — 31 ½”
• Removable Passenger & Driver Seats (if applicable)
• Q-Straint Wheelchair Tie-Down/Restraints
• Key-Fob Wheelchair Ramp Remote Operation
• Driving Hand Controls (must be certified to use)
• Wheelchair Transfer Seat-Base Optional
At Superior Van and Mobility, our wheelchair accessible van rentals provides a low-cost alternative to public & private medical transportation. In addition, they also help eliminate the danger of transporting your loved-one in a non-accessible vehicle.
Unlike elsewhere, you’ll find that our fleet of wheelchair accessible vans for rent are VERY clean, impeccably serviced and have low miles. Plus, when you rent a mobility van from Superior Van & Mobility, you’ll receive:
• Great Short-Term & Long-Term Rental Options
• Competitive Rental Rates & Terms
• Impeccable Service
• 24/7 Emergency Roadside Service (Within Servicing Network)
• Can’t come to us? Superior Van & Mobility, has convenient delivery and pick-up services available. Ask our rental coordinator for more information. (Additional fees may apply).