For Inquiries on Scooter Lifts, Wheelchair Lifts & Mobility Seating Products
Call: 1-844-341-LIFT (5438)
Harmar & Bruno, Car, Truck, Van & SUV, Exterior Mobility Scooter Lifts & Wheelchair Lifts For Sale
Car, truck, van & SUV external, power wheelchair lifts and mobility scooter lifts are the the most common and least expensive options available for transporting your mobility scooter, wheelchair or power-chair. The external, power wheelchair lift mounts to your vehicle through a towing-hitch receiver. If you don’t have a towing-hitch receiver already installed on your vehicle, you will need to have one installed prior or we can help assist in the installation.
Note: The type of vehicle, it’s towing capacity and type of towing-hitch mount installed will dictate what type of external, power wheelchair lift or mobility scooter lift can be mounted. Not all cars, trucks, vans & SUVs or hitch-mounts are created equal. The tongue weight restrictions of the towing-hitch and of the vehicle itself will dictate your Harmar or Bruno wheelchair lift & scooter lift options. For more details on externally mounted, power wheelchair lift & scooter lift compatibility for your specific vehicle, please call our dedicated lift manager at the toll-free number above for your FREE consultation and evaluation.
Superior Van and Mobility not only sells and installs brand new, power wheelchair lifts & mobility scooter lifts from Harmar, Bruno Independent Living Aids, Adapt Solutions, AMF-Bruns, and BraunAbility, but we also have a HUGE selection of used wheelchair lifts & scooter lifts, many like new that are available at huge savings. Note: Our used wheelchair lift & used scooter lift inventory changes daily, so if interested in a quality used wheelchair lift or scooter lift, be sure to call our dedicated lift manager today!
Harmar External Platform Scooter Lift & Wheelchair Lift
Harmar’s best-selling, exterior mounted, power scooter lifts and wheelchair lifts are not only affordable & lightweight but easy to use. There are many Harmar lift models available for cars, trucks, vans and SUVs with varying wheelchair lift & scooter lift lifting capacities. If you would like more information on Harmar, power wheelchair lifts or scooter lifts, simply call Superior Van and Mobility’s dedicated lift manager today for determination of which Harmar, external, power wheelchair lift or scooter lift model will work best for your needs, your car, truck, van or SUV and your mobility equipment.
Harmar, exterior mounted scooter lifts and wheelchair lifts are designed for individuals with limited mobility and who currently use a mobility scooter, wheelchair or power-chair to travel long distances, but who can stand for a short period of time as needed, and can safely traverse from the rear to the front of their car, truck, van or SUV without the assistance of their mobility equipment.
Harmar Platform Lift Highlights & Specifications:
- • Many Harmar lift models with varying lift capacities available for cars, trucks, vans & SUVs
- • All Harmar lifts are Lightweight and easy to operate
- • Harmar lifts safely carry virtually every type of mobility scooter & wheelchair on the market today
- • Manual or automatic device restraint systems available based on Harmar lift model chosen
- • Most Harmar lifts require NO mobility scooter modifications to use or require additional restraints
- • All Harmar lifts are powered by the vehicle’s battery. No external or additional battery needed
- • Installing Harmar lifts does not involve structural modifications to your vehicle. Lifts can be easily removed for vehicle resale purposes
- • Most Harmar lifts accommodate mobility scooters up to 42 inches in length
- • External platform lift features the exclusive Harmar lift, “Stars & Stripe” designed aluminum deck
- • External Harmar lifts have license plate mounts included
- • Externally mounted Harmar lifts require the installation of a Class II or greater tow-hitch on your vehicle
- • Harmar lift capacities range from 100 lbs. to 400 lbs. based on the lift model chosen
- • Harmar lifts feature a manual override allows for operation in the event of a power failure
- • Optional Harmar lift swing-away feature allows for easy access to your vehicles rear cargo area when installed
- • Optional covers available to keep you mobility scooter or wheelchair clean and dry from the elements
Bruno Out-Sider Mobility Scooter lifts & Power Wheelchair Lifts
Easy to use and operate, the Bruno Out-Sider ASL-275 wheelchair lift & scooter lift is now 15% lighter and it will allow you to stow your mobility scooter, power-chair or wheelchair for transportation behind your vehicle for transport. With the new, universal, modular design, the Bruno Out-Sider wheelchair lift is now easier than ever to adjust the platform to host numerous sizes and types of mobility scooters, wheelchairs and power wheelchairs.
Did we mention easy to use? The user simply drives their mobility equipment onto the Bruno Out-Sider, power wheelchair lift & scooter lift platform and secures it in place with the included, manual tie-down restraint straps. A simple touch-of-a-button then raises the wheelchair lift & scooter lift platform into the air for storage and/or transport behind your vehicle. As shown below, the new adjustable platform creates a universal application that fits most power wheelchairs and mobility scooters. Please consult our dedicated lift manager for more details and for compatibility of your vehicle, mobility device and personal needs.
Bruno Out-Sider Platform Lift Highlights & Features:
- • The Bruno Out-Sider has full-power lift operation
- • The Bruno Out-Sider platform is designed for easy-on & easy-off
- • The Bruno Out-Sider platform folds and stores when not in use
- • No modification are necessary to your mobility device to use the Bruno Out-Sider
- • Optional Swing-Away feature is available to allow rear hatch cargo access while lift is installed
- • Bruno Out-Sider requires NO external or secondary battery. Wheelchair lift is powered by the vehicle’s battery
- • Bruno Out-Sider mounts externally to a class II or class III trailer-hitch receiver (not included)
- • The Bruno Out-Sider is compatible with most cars, trucks, vans & SUVs that can accept the installation of a trailer hitch
Bruno Out-Sider Scooter Lift & Power Wheelchair Lift “User Requirements”
- • User must be able to safely walk to and from the rear of their vehicle
- • User must be able to stand two to three minutes under own power during operation
- • Uses must be able to safely drive their mobility equipment on & off the wheelchair lift, scooter lift platform
Bruno Out-Sider Scooter Lift, Power Wheelchair Lift Specifications:
- • Heavy Lifting Capacity: up to 350 lbs.
- • Height Adjustable from 6 inches to 24 inches
- • Hitch Class II or III required for installation
- • Standard wheelchair lift, scooter lift platform width is 28.5 inches
- • Optional 31-inch wide wheelchair lift, scooter lift platform is available
Bruno Out-Rider, Mobility Scooter Lifts & Wheelchair Lifts For Pickup Trucks
Invented by Bruno over 15 years ago, the Out-Rider power wheelchair lift & mobility scooter lift quickly became an industry leader in design and function for addressing mobility scooter, power-chair and wheelchair users with pickup trucks.
The Bruno Out-Rider, power wheelchair lift & mobility scooter lift mounts in the bed of your pickup truck and works like a crane through the use of an included pendant remote control. The articulating arm of the Out-Rider, power wheelchair lift easily attaches to your power wheelchair, mobility scooter or manual wheelchair via a lifting point that’s added to your mobility equipment to quickly lift and store your mobility equipment safely into the bed of your pickup truck. An optional, automatic truck topper is also available for most model pickup trucks that works in conjunction with your Bruno Out-Rider, power wheelchair lift & scooter lift to ensure your mobility device is kept out of the elements and safely under-cover.
Bruno Out-Rider, Truck wheelchair & Scooter Lift Highlights & Features:
- • Bruno Out-Rider lift is a power operated lift
- • Various articulating arm types available to accommodate different truck cab designs
- • Bruno Out-Rider is available for installation on either a standard, extended-cab or crew-cab pickup truck
- • The Bruno Out-Rider wheelchair lift/scooter lift can be mounted on either the driver or passenger side
- • The Bruno Out-Rider is built and designed for the elements and outdoor usage
- • The Bruno Out-Rider wheelchair lift/scooter lift can easily be removed for vehicle resale
Bruno Out-Rider Lift Specifications:
- • There are three wheelchair lift/scooter lift models based on lifting capacity: Standard = 100 lbs. or 200 lbs; HD = 350 lbs.
- • Vehicle installed weight: Standard models = 80 lbs.; HD model = 90 lbs.
- • Works in pickup truck beds from 5.5-foot to 8-foot
Bruno Chariot Mobility Scooter Lift & Power Wheelchair Lift
The Bruno Chariot, power wheelchair lift & mobility scooter lift is a revolutionary, fixed-mount, external power-chair, mobility scooter and wheelchair lift that attaches to your vehicle like an ordinary pull-behind trailer, but does not act like an ordinary trailer. The Bruno Chariot wheelchair/scooter lift eliminates the normal driving issues that surround navigating a trailer behind a car, truck, van or SUV. The key to its success is its ease of use, in that it uses 360-degree rotating castor wheels instead of fixed mount wheels like most trailers, to support the wheelchair lift/scooter lift platform. This castor wheel feature eliminates the, “Jackknife” effect that is often created when trying to navigate a normal trailer behind a vehicle thus making it easier to use and back-up your vehicle with the lift installed.
in addition, the Bruno Chariot scooter lift and power wheelchair lift also utilizes a fixed mount design, meaning it doesn’t swivel on a traditional ball-mount trailer hitch. The fix mount design allows the Bruno Chariot to track directly behind your vehicle as if it was never there. The Bruno Chariot lift is also small in size, that when attached to select cars, trucks, vans & SUVs, the vehicle and wheelchair/scooter lift fit inside a traditional parking space.
Bruno Chariot, Power Wheelchair Lift, Scooter Lift Highlights & Features:
- • The Bruno Chariot lift features 360-degree castor type wheels – eliminates “jackknifing” when traveling in reverse
- • The Bruno Chariot has an independent suspension for a comfortable ride behind your vehicle
- • Full-Power operation for ease of use and handling
- • The Bruno Chariot has a massive 350 lbs. lifting capacity
- • Bruno Chariot features easy, one-hand folding of the lift platform
- • Retractable tie-downs are included for safe, easy device restraint
- • Bruno Chariot design allows for easy, rear hatch cargo access (if applicable)
- • Bruno Chariot includes light package & harness that integrates with existing lights and turn signals
- • Bruno Chariot fix mounts to your vehicle’s class I or class II frame mounted trailer-hitch receiver (not included)
- • The Bruno Chariot can easily be moved to use on multiple vehicles
Bruno Chariot User Requirements:
- • User must be able to safely walk to and from the rear of their vehicle under their own power
- • User must be able to stand two to three minutes without use of mobility scooter or wheelchair
- • Uses must be able to safely drive their mobility device on/off he power wheelchair lift, scooter lift platform
Bruno Chariot Power Wheelchair Lift, Scooter Lift Specs
- • Mobility scooter or wheelchair lift capacity – 350 lbs.
- • Vehicle installed weight – 310 lbs.
- • 47-inch x 33-inch scooter lift, wheelchair lift platform
- • Maximum Scooter, Power-Chair width – 27 inches
- • Maximum Scooter, Power Chair wheelbase – 38 inches
- • Required hitch height – 8.5 inches to 15.5 inches
- • Requires frame mounted trailer-hitch class I or II
- • Overall unit height – 65 inches
Superior Van & Mobility now has mobility equipment financing! Use the funds to finance power wheelchair lifts, scooter lifts, mobility seating, service & repairs, driving equipment and more. To learn more, please click the button below.Get Financing