Harmar AL300HD – Exterior, Automotive Wheelchair Lift & Scooter Lift For Sale
Harmar AL300HD, Exterior Mounted, Power Wheelchair Lift & Mobility Scooter Lift
Ideal For Cars, Minivans, SUVs, Trucks and Full-Size Vans
Introducing the Harmar AL300HD power wheelchair lift & mobility scooter lift!
Featuring Harmar's new Stars & Stripes aluminum platform deck, the AL300HD, externally mounted, power wheelchair lift & scooter lift is an easy to use, convenient, universal mobility platform lift with 400 lbs. of lifting power.
Full power, the Harmar AL300HD provides nearly effortless operation and it's easy to use! Once you have placed your mobility device on the platform, the last step is to safely secure it in place by using the four, included locking tie-down straps. That's it!
NOTE: To use this lift, you vehicle must be equipped with a Class III or greater tow-hitch (sold separately). Because of vehicle tongue weight limitations, it is imperative that you reach out to our dedicated lift manager to ensure your vehicle is capable of using this type of lift with your mobility equipment.
- • Heavy-Duty Construction For Years of Use
- • Weather-Resistant Controls
- • Accommodates Mobility Scooters and Power Wheelchairs With Wheelbases Up To 42 Inches
- • 4 Q'Straint Retractable Tie-Down Securement Straps Included
- • No Additional Power Supply Needed. Works Off Vehicle's Own Battery
- • License Plate Mount Included
- • Works With Harmar's Optional Swing-Away To Allow Access To Rear Hatch While Installed
27.5" x 39"
Adjustable Width Up To 46"
- Product Covers
- Swing-Away Hatch Access
3-Year Transferrable Warranty
To learn more about the many types of Harmar power wheelchair lifts & mobility scooter lifts for cars, trucks, vans & SUVs, please contact our dedicated lift manager for fastest service. Our lift manager is here to assist you in determining the proper lift for your needs, abilities and vehicle type. NOTE: Not all lift types are compatible with all vehicle types.