For Inquiries on Lift and Mobility Seating Products
Call: 1-844-341-LIFT (5438)
Adapt Solutions, Van & SUV, Power Wheelchair Lift For Manual Wheelchairs
Adapt Solutions is a top provider of quality mobility assist devices for the automotive application. Their mobility products are designed to assist physically challenged individuals with a safe, reliable transfer from their wheelchair to their vehicle, then safely storing their wheelchair or mobility scooter inside their vehicle for the pending journey or transport.
At Adapt Solutions, they don’t take safety lightly. In fact, Adapt was the FIRST seating company to participate in the Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards (FMVSS) compliance review program. Their mobility products are rigorously tested and each undergos a strict certification process before it becomes available for sale or installation. These tests not only include life-cycle and weight capacity tests for longevity, practical use and reliability, but the safety of every product is challenged and reviewed using real vehicle crash-test data. The result, a quality, reliable and safe product that over delivers a real solution to an individual’s need.
Did we mention how safe and reliable are the mobility products from Adapt Solution?
Adapt Solutions, Speedy-Lift Manual Wheelchair Lift
The Speedy-Lift, van & SUV manual wheelchair lift from Adapt Solutions is a space saving, compact power wheelchair lift that is installed in the second-row of a minivan or select SUV using the vehicles existing seat brackets. That’s right! NO additional vehicle modifications are necessary for installation, and in most cases it only requires the removal of one of the seats, leaving more available seating options over it’s closest competitors. Plus, it’s fast… A full-cycle of the Speedy-Lift van & SUV wheelchair lift from start to finish takes less than 30 seconds to complete!
One product, two tasks – The Speedy-Lift, van & SUV wheelchair lift from Adapt Solutions not only will lift and store your manual wheelchair quickly and conveniently inside your vehicle, it also secures it in place for you, eliminating the need for additional wheelchair restraints.
Speedy-Lift Wheelchair Lift Specifications & Benefits:
- The Speedy-Lift wheelchair lift has a 95 lbs. lift weight capacity.
- The Speedy-Lift manual wheelchair lift is currently designed for use in minivans and the Mazda 5, but check with our lift manager for additional applications as new applications are added.
- The Speedy-Lift wheelchair lift is powered by the vehicles battery. There is no additional battery sources needed to operate.
- The Speedy-Lift wheelchair lift is equipped with a manual override & backup system to operate the lift in case of power failure.
- The Speedy-Lift is designed for use with a ridged frame manual wheelchairs, however optional adapter kit are available for use with manual-folding wheelchairs.
- The Speedy-Lift, manual wheelchair lift comes in three popular colors to complement your van or SUV: black, tan or gray.
Adapt Solutions HI-LIFT, Van & SUV Manual Wheelchair Lift
The HI-LIFT, manual wheelchair lift from Adapt Solutions is an optional lift that works well alongside their XL-SEAT, wheelchair transfer platform to lift and secure a manual wheelchair inside a minivan or SUV. The HI-LIFT is one of the most compact manual wheelchair lifts on the market today, and it mounts directly in tangent with the optional XL-SEAT for ease and convenience. The lift has both vertical and horizontal swing, and a 75 lb. wheelchair lifting capacity.
Superior Van & Mobility now has mobility equipment financing! Use the funds to finance power wheelchair lifts, scooter lifts, mobility seating, service & repairs, driving equipment and more. To learn more, please click the button below.Get Financing