For Inquiries on Automotive Mobility Seating Products
Call: 1-844-341-LIFT (5438)
What Is The BraunAbility Turny EVO, Automotive Handicap Mobility Lift Seat?
The BraunAbility Turny EVO handicap mobility seat is the industries most popular automotive mobility seat. The Turny EVO is a seat that replaces one or more of the factory-installed seats in a truck, van or SUV that assists a user with mobility issues with a safe transfer to and from the vehicle. The seat base is custom programmed to precisely turn, lower and raise inside your vehicle to allow an occupant with limited mobility to safely transfer from their mobility scooter, wheelchair or other mobility assist device in & out of their vehicle.
As far as safety goes, the user stays in his/her Turny Evo seat during the entire process which is now part of the vehicles seating. No additional transfer from the seat once inside the vehicle is necessary and it works with all factory restraint systems, air-bags and original OEM seating. You read that correctly… unlike earlier models, it is now possible on most vehicles to use either the original OEM seat or a Turny Evo after-market seat in the application. This new feature allows most users the satisfaction to retain their original OEM seat comfort and functionality (Contact our lift manager above for complete details and model availability).
When considering the purchase of a handicap assist mobility seating product like the BraunAbility Turny Evo, you should know that not all vehicles are compatible. Basically, it comes down to the differences in vehicle sitting heights and the door entry & interior clearances. However, you’ve come to the right place to inquire if the BraunAbility Turny Evo handicap mobility seat is right for you and your vehicle! Our team of dedicated mobility consultants are readily available to not only determine your vehicle compatibility, but if a BraunAbility Turny Evo mobility seat is right for your current and future needs. Our FREE consultation only takes a few minutes! Give us a call today!
BraunAbility Turny Evo, Car, Truck, Van or SUV Handicap Mobility Seat Features:
- • Full-power operation allows for custom vehicle adjustments
- • The Turny Evo has the most OEM vehicle compatibility on the market today
- • Easy one-button operation
- • Optional armrests and heated seat options on non-OEM seating
- • Turny Evo utilizes factory installed seat belts & restraints
- • Seat fully reclines for added comfort
- • Custom programmed to allow for the most comfort
- • Integrated flip-down footrests
- • Manual backup system in case of power failure
- • Turny Evo meets or exceeds all applicable Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards
- • Easily installed without structural modifications to your vehicle – Eliminates resell issues
- • LATCH/Isofix compliant for child restraint seating
BraunAbility Turny EVO Handicap Mobility Seat User Requirements:
- • Occupant must be able to transfer under their own power onto seat
- • User must be able to hold down a button on a hand-held pendant
- • Occupant must be able to manage their legs and feet while rotating in & out of vehicles cabin
BraunAbility Turny EVO Handicap Mobility Seat Specifications:
- • User weight capacity – up to 370 lbs.
- • Vehicle installed weight – 170 lbs.
- • Seats vertical travel – up to 15.4 inches
NOTICE: Formerly, this product was known as the Bruno Valet seat. However, effective December 2018 Bruno spun this product off to BraunAbility. Bruno no longer sells their Valet handicap mobility seat. All future units are now sold by BraunAbility, under the name, Turny Evo. The name might be changing, but the seats will still retain the same great quality and functionality you’ve come to expect, but now even more options and vehicle applications.
Superior Van & Mobility now has mobility equipment financing! Use the funds to finance power wheelchair lifts, scooter lifts, mobility seating, service & repairs, driving equipment and more. To learn more, please click the button below.Get Financing