What Is An EVO Turny Mobility Seat From BraunAbility?
A turny mobility seat is a seat that replaces one or more of the factory-installed seats and its seat base in an automobile. The seat base is custom programmed to precisely turn, lower and raise to allow an occupant with limited mobility to safely transfer from their scooter, power-chair, wheelchair or other assistive device in/out of their vehicle.
The user stays in this seat during the entire process as it is now part of the vehicle seating. No additional transfer from the seat inside the vehicle is necessary and it works with all factory securement systems and OEM seating. In fact, it is now possible on most models to use either the original OEM or Turny Evo seat in the application. This new feature allows most users to retain their original OEM seat comfort and functionality (Contact our lift manager for complete details and model availability).
When considering the purchase of a mobility seating product, you should know that not all vehicles are compatible. Basically, it comes down to the differences in vehicle sitting heights and the door entry/interior clearances. However, you’ve come to the right place! Our team of dedicated mobility consultants are readily available to not only determine vehicle compatibility, but if a turny mobility seat is right for your current and future needs. Our FREE consultation only takes a few minutes!
- Full-power operation allows for custom adjustments
- The most OEM vehicle applications on the market today
- Easy one button operation
- Optional armrests and heated seat seating
- Utilizes factory seat belts
- Seat fully reclines for comfort
- Custom programmed to allow for most seated interior comfort
- Integrated flip footrests
- Manual backup system in case of power failure
- Meets or exceeds all applicable Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards
- Easily installed without structural modifications to your vehicle – Eliminates resell issues
- LATCH/Isofix compliant for child restraint seats
- Occupant must be able to transfer under their own power onto seat
- Occupant must be able to hold down a button on a hand-held pendant
- Occupant must be able to manage their legs and feet while rotating in/out of vehicles cabin
- Occupant weight capacity up to 370lbs.
- Vehicle installed weight – 170 lbs.
- Seats vertical travel up to 15.4 inches
NOTICE: Formerly, this product was known as the Valet seat and sold by Bruno. However, effective December 2018 Bruno spun this product off to BraunAbility. Bruno will no longer be selling their Valet mobility seat and all future units will be sold by BraunAbility, under the name, Turny Evo. The name might be changing, but the seats will still retain the same great quality and functionality you’ve come to expect, but now even more options and vehicle applications.
Financing Now Available
Superior Van & Mobility now has financing options for wheelchair lifts, scooter lifts, mobility seating, and other driving aids. To learn more or to apply today, contact one of our certified mobility consultants at a location near you!Get Financing