For Inquiries on Mobility Seating Products
Call: 1-844-341-LIFT (5438)
What Is The Turny EVO Mobility Seat From BraunAbility?
The Turny EVO Mobility Seat from BraunAbility, an industry leader in automotive mobility solutions, is a type of seat that replaces one or more of the factory-installed seats and seat-base in a truck, van or SUV that assists the user with safe transfer to and from the vehicle. The seat base is custom programmed to precisely turn, lower and raise inside your vehicle to allow an occupant with limited mobility to safely transfer from their mobility scooter, power-chair, wheelchair or other assistive device in/out of their vehicle.
As far as safety goes, the user stays in his/her seat during the entire process which is now part of the vehicles seating. No additional transfer from the seat once inside the vehicle is necessary and it works with all factory restraint systems, air-bags and original OEM seating. You read that correctly… unlike previous models, it is now possible on most vehicles to use either the original OEM seat or Turny Evo after-market seat in the application. This new feature allows most users the satisfaction to retain their original OEM seat comfort and functionality (Contact our lift manager above for complete details and model availability).
When considering the purchase of a mobility seating product, you should know that not all vehicles are compatible. Basically, it comes down to the differences in vehicle sitting heights and the door entry/interior clearances. However, you’ve come to the right place to inquire if the BraunAbility Turny Evo Mobility Seat is right for you and your vehicle! Our team of dedicated mobility consultants are readily available to not only determine vehicle compatibility, but if a BraunAbility Turny Evo mobility seat is right for your current and future needs. Our FREE consultation only takes a few minutes! Give us a call today!
BraunAbility Turny Evo Highlights / Features
- • Full-power operation allows for custom vehicle adjustments
- • The most OEM vehicle applications on the market today
- • Easy one-button operation
- • Optional armrests and heated seat options on non-OEM seating
- • Utilizes factory installed seat belts / restraints
- • Seat fully reclines for added comfort
- • Custom programmed to allow for the most comfort
- • Integrated flip-down footrests
- • Manual backup system in case of power failure
- • Meets or exceeds all applicable Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards
- • Easily installed without structural modifications to your vehicle – Eliminates resell issues
- • LATCH/Isofix compliant for child restraint seating
Turny EVO User Requirements
- • Occupant must be able to transfer under their own power onto seat
- • Occupant must be able to hold down a button on a hand-held pendant
- • Occupant must be able to manage their legs and feet while rotating in/out of vehicles cabin
Turny EVO Specifications
- • Occupant weight capacity – up to 370 lbs.
- • Vehicle installed weight – 170 lbs.
- • Seats vertical travel – up to 15.4 inches
NOTICE: Formerly, this product was known as the Valet seat and sold by Bruno Independence. However, effective December 2018 Bruno spun this product off to BraunAbility. Bruno will no longer be selling their Valet mobility seat and all future units will be sold by BraunAbility, under the name, Turny Evo. The name might be changing, but the seats will still retain the same great quality and functionality you’ve come to expect, but now even more options and vehicle applications.
Superior Van & Mobility is known for our great financing options on wheelchair vans & handicap accessible vehicles, but did you know we now have awesome financing options for wheelchair lifts, mobility scooter lifts, mobility seating, and other mobility driving aids? To learn more or to apply today, click the link below or contact one of our certified mobility consultants at a location near you!Get Financing