Contact for Inquiries on all Seating products: 1-844-341-LIFT (5438)
NOTICE: Formerly, this product was known as the Valet seat and sold by Bruno. However, effective December 2018 Bruno will spin-off this division to BraunAbility. Bruno will no longer be selling their Valet mobility seat and all future units will be sold by BraunAbility, under the name, Turny Evo. The name might be changing, but the seats will still retain the same great quality and functionality you've come to expect.
What is a Turny Mobility Seat
A turny mobility seat is a seat that replaces one or more of the factory installed seats and its seat base in an automobile. The seat base is custom programmed to precisely turn, lower and raise to allow an occupant with limited mobility to safely transfer from their scooter, powerchair, wheelchair or other assistive device in/out of their vehicle. The user stays in this seat during the entire process as it is now part of the vehicle seating. No additional transfer from the seat inside the vehicle is necessary and it works with all factory securement systems.
When considering the purchase of a mobility seating product, you should know that not all vehicles are compatible. Basically, it comes down to the differences in vehicle sitting heights and the door entry/interior clearances. However, you've come to the right place! Our team of dedicated mobility consultants are readily available to not only determine vehicle compatibility, but if a turny mobility seat is right for your current and future needs. Our FREE consultation only takes a few minutes!
BraunAbility Turny Evo Mobility Seating
- Full power operation allows for custom adjustments
- Easy one button operation
- Optional armrests and heated seat seating
- Utilizes factory seat belts
- Seat fully reclines for comfort
- Custom programmed to allow for most seated interior comfort
- Integrated flip footrests
- Manual backup system in case of power failure
- Meets or exceeds all applicable Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards
- Easily installed without structural modifications to your vehicle – Eliminates resell issues
- LATCH/Isofix compliant for child restraint seats
- Occupant must be able to transfer under their own power onto seat
- Occupant must be able to hold down a button on a hand-held pendant
- Occupant must be able to manage their legs and feet while rotating in/out of vehicles cabin
- Occupant weight capacity up to 370lbs.
- Vehicle installed weight - 170 lbs.
- Seats vertical travel up to 15.4 inches
Locations Near You
We invite you to take a test drive today! Superior Van and Mobility has eleven convenient locations throughout Indiana, Kentucky, Tennessee, Nebraska and Louisiana. Here is our most recent list of our locations: Louisville, KY., Lexington, KY., Evansville, IN., Indianapolis, IN., Fishers, IN., South Bend, IN., Fort Wayne, IN., Knoxville, TN., Omaha, Nebraska, Baton Rouge, LA., and New Orleans, LA. To get contact information for any of the listed locations, please click on our "Contact" tab located at the top right of our webpage. Here you will find a complete list of our locations and local contacts. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Financing Now Available
Superior Van & Mobility now has financing options for wheelchair lifts, scooter lifts, mobility seating, and driving aids. To learn more or to apply today, contact one of our certified mobility consultants today or CLICK HERE.