If you want to help improve the lives of others and have management in an automotive dealership and are tired of working nights and weekends, our normal business hours are Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm! Come join our team, it just might change your life too!
We're looking for individuals driven by a passion to help others and enjoy impacting the lives of people every day! You might be assisting a disabled Veteran one day or the parents of a special needs child. Another day you might be working with someone who's recovering from a major life event and seeks to drive once again and wants to eliminate dependence on others for transportation to appointments. You'll have the opportunity to work with innovative products that include: wheelchair accessible vehicles, mobility seating options, hand controls, scooter and wheelchair lifts, and a variety of other driving aids. You'll be helping bring mobility and independence to people of all ages and various stages of life, while building relationships for continued service and ongoing assistance. Working with us, you'll learn the joy of impacting the lives of others and helping improve their quality of life. It's a great feeling you don't have the opportunity to experience in a lot of jobs these days.
The General Manager manages the operational and fiscal activities of the store to a profitable level by implementing company policies and procedures to improve the operating quality and efficiency of the branch. The General Manager supervises staff in accordance with company policies and procedures are responsible for providing a safe and comfortable environment for employees and customers. So, if you are looking for that perfect career fit, why not let us find a career you'll love in 2019?
While previous automotive dealership experience is very helpful, it may not be required. Our hours are Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm and we offer great benefits that include medical, dental, vision, company paid life insurance and short-term disability, IRA with company paid match, paid holidays, paid vacation days, and a family/team-based atmosphere. In addition to your base salary, you’ll also be eligible for monthly and quarterly bonuses based upon your location's performance and total company performance, along with specific incentives related to sales.
Some Specific Duties and Responsibilities Include:
1. Establishes and manages all departmental sales and service business to a profitable level.
2. Directs staff in the development, preparation and delivery of sales and service.
3. Explains the programs, policies and procedures of the dealership, to all employees and following up with employees to ensure that these issues are understood and followed.
4. Performs daily morning store meetings to plan for the day as efficiently as possible.
5. Coordinates with corporate management on current and new company operations and for appropriate staffing levels.
6. Conducts interviews, hires new staff, and provides employee orientation.
7. Completes all departmental performance evaluations annually and develop short and long-term goals/areas of improvement for each department manager (includes administrative, sales, parts and service departments).
9. Manages all inventories of vehicles (new and used) as well as all other products and parts needed to effectively and efficiently operate the location.
10. Achieves sales goals set forth by Superior Van and Mobility for new/used vehicles as well as other adaptive equipment.
11. Assists with trade-in vehicle appraisals and completes/approves appropriate paperwork.
12. Manages the CRM activities of sales/service personnel within the location.
For a confidential interview, please forward your resume with cover letter if available to: email@example.com or by calling 1-502-736-7395.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Superior Van & Mobility recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at the Company will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Superior Van & Mobility will not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic disposition or any other characteristic protected by law.