Employee and Company Expectations – How Superior Van and Mobility is Handling COVID-19
As concerns about the current COVID-19 outbreak grow, we are taking precautions to ensure the safety of our customers and employees. We are doing our best to keep everyone healthy and safe while also minimizing the disruptions to our day-to-day operations. We’re closely monitoring the situation and will update as necessary as recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, World Health Organization along with Federal, State and local authorities and agencies.
Employees should all be following the following guidelines:
• Wash your hands frequently with warm, soapy water for at least 20 seconds.
• Practice social distancing when possible.
• Cover your mouth with tissues whenever you sneeze, and discard used tissues in the trash.
• Stay home if feeling ill or not well.
• Avoid people who are sick with respiratory symptoms.
• More frequently cleaning plan by location for objects commonly touch, such as door handles, waiting rooms, counters, etc.
• Enhanced product and vehicle sanitation measures. We have always taken cleanliness serious, however take additional steps each time we come in contact with your vehicle. Including using sanitized wipes to wipe down all interior areas, key fobs, and exterior door handles of your vehicle.
We have communicated the importance of not reporting to work if anyone is experiencing respiratory symptoms such as fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, runny or stuffy nose, body aches, headache, chills or fatigue. Currently, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommends that employees remain at home and follow current recommendations of next steps for monitoring, testing and treatment.
At the present time, we are not restricting hours or home visits, unless directed by state or local authorities, but again, we are monitoring the situation and will communicate any adjustments as needed. We have asked each employee to share any concerns in this area. For more information contact Superior Van and Mobility Human Resources Department at (502) 736-7395.