Introducing the Ford Transit Connect Commercial Wheelchair Van
Redesigned in 2015, Ford has made their Transit Connect commercial vehicle better than ever and gave it a style makeover. This vehicle now offers more interior space, better fuel economy and a larger seating capacity.
- This vehicle can now hold up to six passengers including a single wheelchair user.
- Second row seating can stay! There is no longer the need to tumble the seats out of the way to carry a wheelchair user. The new second row seating provides enough room for three passengers and a wheelchair user!
- The Flex-Flat Ramp system is now standard. It folds flat out of the way when not in use.
- 800 lb. ramp capacity to accommodate larger wheelchairs
- EPA Estimated 24 MPG
- Rear lift gate swings up and out of the way for easy entry and exit.
Locations Near You
We invite you to take a test drive today! Superior Van and Mobility has eleven convenient locations throughout Indiana, Kentucky, Tennessee, Nebraska and Louisiana. Here is our most recent list of our locations: Louisville, KY., Lexington, KY., Evansville, IN., Indianapolis, IN., Fishers, IN., South Bend, IN., Fort Wayne, IN., Knoxville, TN., Omaha, Nebraska, Baton Rouge, LA., and New Orleans, LA. To get contact information for any of the listed locations, please click on our "Contact" tab located at the top right of our webpage. Here you will find a complete list of our locations and local contacts. We look forward to seeing you soon!