This is in addition to the existing manufacturer rebates. Includes 2012 Chrysler Town & Country Touring, Dodge SE, and Dodge SXT. Call us today for details! 1-877-878-2304!
Only 5 in stock — call a Superior Mobility Consultant today for details!
Superior Van and Mobility, a leading Southeast provider of handicap vans and wheelchair equipment, has today announced their Fall Open House, which was held in early October. Visitors were invited to come down to their nearest Superior Van and Mobility location for a weekend of fun, food and education, as well as the chance to win $5,000.
All seven Superior Van and Mobility locations participated in the Fall Open House, including Louisville, Lexington, Indianapolis, Fort Wayne, South Bend, Evansville and Knoxville. Each location will host a full weekend of fun and celebration. The event kicked off Friday, October 5th and continued on through Saturday, October 6th. Continue reading
Kyle Gerike is 16 years old and was born with Spina Bifida at a T4 level. Their family car was a Chevy Blazer. As many of you can relate, Kyle’s mother and father had to physically lift him in and out of their vehicle several times a day, along with breaking down and reassembling his wheelchair. After many years of this routine, the tugging and pulling was not only taking a toll both physically and mentally on Mom & Dad, but on Kyle as well.
The family was informed in August that they were the recipients of a Spina Bifida Grant that would help with the purchase of a lowered floor van conversion. They were very excited, but knew they would need additional financial assistance if they were going to be able to purchase a mobility van for their family. They turned to the Ralph Braun Foundation and applied for one of the $5000 Mobility grants. On October 1st, the winners of the 2012 Ralph Braun Foundation Grants were announced, and the Gerike Family was ecstatic to learn that they had been chosen as one of the $5000 winners. With some help from Superior Van & Mobility finding a special lender that understood the process of financing a lowered floor conversion van (KATLC),the family was able to take delivery of their new vehicle on October 5th.
We were honored to be a part of this special day for this special family! Congratulations to the GERIKE Family!
Superior Van & Mobility has announced that they have acquired Access Vans of Louisiana. Access Vans of Louisiana currently has two showrooms located in New Orleans and Grosse Tete. They have approximately 13 employees and were founded in 1997 by the husband and wife team of Marcus and Mardel Smith. Superior Van & Mobility has been a family owned and operated business since 1976. They have 7 locations in Kentucky, Indiana and Tennessee with approximately 70 employees. Over the past decade, Superior Van & Mobility’s success is attributed to not only acquisition growth, but an emphasis on customer service and safety. Continue reading
BraunAbility Honda Entervan Special:
- $4000 Rebate on all 2011 Honda Entervans
- $3000 Rebate on all 2012 Honda Entervans
- Promotion Runs through October 31st
- Rebate amounts include $1000 Honda Mobility rebate post-sale
- Honda Vision Conversion does not qualify for this promotion
VMI Honda Odyssey Conversion Specials
- $2000 VMI Rebate on all New 2011 VMI Odyssey Conversion Vans
- $2000 Superior Van & Mobility Rebate on all New 2011 VMI Odyssey Conversion Vans
- $1000 VMI Rebate all New 2012 VMI Odyssey Conversion Vans
- $1000 Superior Van & Mobility Rebate all New 2012 VMI Odyssey Conversion Vans
- Additional $1000 Mobility Rebate on all new VMI Odyssey Conversion Vans!
- To qualify, van must be delivered before October 31, 2012
- Buyer can use rebate for their down payment and VMI will credit the dealer
- Click Here for Rebate Coupon: VMI Rebate Coupon