Contact for Inquiries on all Mobility Products: 1-844-341-LIFT (5438)
XL-SEAT - Lifting Platform
The XL-Seat from Adapt Solutions is a space saving, power, lifting platform that is designed to assist a manual wheelchair user into the factory driver’s seat, or passenger seating position of an automobile. The seat works by lowering into a position that is approximately level to floor of the vehicle. After transfer onto the platform, the user has the ability to stop the upward travel at any desired height which best suits the individual’s needs. The Platform is also easily removable to accommodate additional drivers of the vehicle.
Specifications & Benefits:
The XL-Seat provides users with a long list of benefits, not found with other devices.
- Drivers are able to retain their original, factory OEM seat and all its function.
- The seat still operates as it was originally intended.
- The compact design is easily hidden until ready for use.
- The XL-Seat is easily removed and installed for households with multiple drivers.
- Installation is simple and mounts using existing vehicle hardware, so it requires no additional modification to your vehicle which could reduce your vehicles appeal during trade-in/sale.
- The XL-Seat features a 275lb weight capacity.
- Large platform surface, 15¾¨ X 17¨for a stable transfer.
- No additional power sources needed. The unit is powered from your existing vehicle battery.
- There are three trim colors available to complement most vehicles: black, tan, or gray.
- Easily used in conjunction with wheelchair lifting/storage devices such as the Hi-Lift or Speedy-Lift.
Locations Near You
We invite you to take a test drive today! Superior Van and Mobility has eleven convenient locations throughout Indiana, Kentucky, Tennessee, Nebraska and Louisiana. Here is our most recent list of our locations: Louisville, KY., Lexington, KY., Evansville, IN., Indianapolis, IN., Fishers, IN., South Bend, IN., Fort Wayne, IN., Knoxville, TN., Omaha, Nebraska, Baton Rouge, LA., and New Orleans, LA. To get contact information for any of the listed locations, please click on our "Contact" tab located at the top right of our webpage. Here you will find a complete list of our locations and local contacts. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Financing Now Available
Superior Van & Mobility now has financing options for wheelchair lifts, scooter lifts, mobility seating, and driving aids. To learn more or to apply today, contact one of our certified mobility consultants today or CLICK HERE.
Unsure What Type Lift or Mobility Device You Need?
CLICK HERE and send your contact information along with the year-make-model of your vehicle and the model of your wheelchair, powerchair or scooter. We’ll send back a list of options that will be compatible to fit your vehicle and your needs.