Position is currently available for an, Office Administrator in our Fort Wayne, IN. location.
Provide administrative support through duties that include, but not limited to general clerical, receptionist and project based assignments. Must project a professional company image through in-person and phone interaction.
Reports to: General Manager
Supervises: This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
" * " denotes an essential function of the job
- *Answers telephones and transfers to appropriate team member.
- *AR duties according to the Superior Van and Mobility guidelines and procedures.
- *Assists the store manager with all aspects of dealership management when required.
- *Completes follow up calls as scheduled for appointments, A/R, etc.
- *Creates and modifies documents using Microsoft office programs.
- *Maintains hard copy filing system while managing files.
- *Maintains the van rental program as outlined in Superior Van and Mobility guidelines and procedures.
- *Meets and greets customers and visitors.
- *Orders office supplies.
- *Performs billing for all clientele, including third parties, according to the Superior Van and Mobility guidelines and procedures.
- *Performs general clerical duties to include but not be limited to photocopying, faxing, mailing, billing and filing.
- *Provides general office support.
- *Prepares titles and delivery in addition to other legal documents and the maintenance of these documents.
- *Prepares business correspondence.
- *Documents meeting minutes, meeting notes and internal support materials-when required.
- *Receives and deposits payments from mail and customers.
- *Schedules drivers for pick-up and delivery of vehicles.
- *Schedules service and project installations.
- *Sends out and receives mail and packages.
- *Supports the team with assigned project based work.
STANDARDS OF PERFORMANCE
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to include training and writing procedures.
- Ability to professionally and efficiently correspond with external and internal clients and vendors via phone, email, and written correspondence.
- Excellent attention to detail in an environment with rapidly changing data.
- Interpersonal relationships which encourage openness, candor and trust, both internally and outside of the Company.
- Accurate and timely completion of projects and/or reports.
- Maintenance of Company information in a confidential manner.
MENTAL AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to maintain considerable concentration with frequent time pressures and frequent interruptions.
- Ability to maintain visual attention for considerable lengths of time.
WORKING ENVIRONMENT, CONDITIONS, AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, sit, reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Position normally works indoors but may involve occasional exposure to outdoor elements.
- May occasionally be exposed to fumes, intense noise and chemicals.
EQUIPMENT AND TOOLS
- Uses computer systems and peripherals, basic office equipment, and telephone systems.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND TRAINING
- Minimum high school diploma.
- Must have 2 years or more related experience.
Must be able to pass background check.
For a confidential interview, please forward your resume with cover letter if available to: email@example.com, or by calling 1-502-736-7395.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Superior Van & Mobility recognizes the value of a diverse workforce.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at the Company will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities.
Superior Van & Mobility will not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic disposition or any other characteristic protected by law.