Currently, we have positions for, Mobility Sales Consultants in the following locations: South Bend, IN., Baton Rouge, LA., and Evansville, IN.
The Mobility Sales Consultant is responsible for the sale of mobility products through consultation with customers inside and outside of the store. You will be expected to obtain the appropriate product knowledge to conduct assessments of the customer’s needs to recommend solutions. You will be required to respond to, manage and close leads designated to you through our various lead sources
Reports to: General Manager Supervises: No supervisory roll.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
" * " denotes an essential function of the job
- *Sell the required number of new and used conversions based on the goals and objectives defined by the General Manager and SVM.
- *Sell driving aids, scooter lifts and other adaptive equipment to current and potential customers.
- *Attend marketing events when necessary.
- *Assist in moving new/used vehicles from location to location when necessary.
- *Maintain a buyer follow-up system that encourages repeat and referral business and contributes to customer satisfaction (CRM).
- *Participate in all sales training and educational opportunities set forth by management.
- *Prepare quotes, sales orders, purchase orders and invoices as needed.
- *Prepare sold vehicles for customer delivery prior to customer arrival, ensuring that the customer understands the operating features, warranty and paperwork of both the vehicle and conversion including titling, legal and sales documents.
- *Introduce customers to service department personnel to emphasize the quality and efficiency of service repairs and maintenance available in the dealership’s service department.
- *Assisting customers who enter the dealership, answering their questions and helping them select a conversion and vehicle that is right for their needs.
- *Keeping abreast of new products, features and accessories available, and translating their benefits to customers.
- *Performs all duties required by the Mobility Sales Consultant when necessary.
STANDARDS OF PERFORMANCE
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Provides a great customer service experience both over the telephone and in-person.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to include training and writing procedures.
- Flexibility and strong attention to detail in an environment with rapidly changing data.
- Accurate and timely completion of projects and/or reports.
- Maintenance of company information in a confidential manner.
MENTAL AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to maintain considerable concentration with frequent time pressures and frequent interruptions.
- Need to maintain stamina for extended periods of time.
- Should possess excellent manual dexterity and fine motor skills.
- Ability to maintain visual attention for considerable lengths of time.
WORKING ENVIRONMENT, CONDITIONS, AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, sit, reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Position normally works indoors but may involve occasional exposure to outdoor elements.
- The ability to travel to different locations as needed.
EQUIPMENT AND TOOLS
Uses computer systems and peripherals, basic auto shop and office equipment, and telephone systems.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND TRAINING
- High school diploma-some higher education is a plus.
- 3 - 5 years’ experience in sales, or industry experience.
- A valid driver’s license.
- Ability to provide a great customer service experience both in person and over the telephone.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office including, but not limited to, Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
- Exhibits analytical skills and problem solving capabilities.
- Demonstrated organizational skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to manage and coordinate multiple tasks on multiple projects with multiple people is required.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Demonstrates interpersonal skills by effectively using tact and diplomacy.
- Demonstrated experience in working well with teams.
Must be able to pass background check.
For a confidential interview, please forward your resume with cover letter if available to: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by calling 1-502-736-7395.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Superior Van & Mobility recognizes the value of a diverse workforce.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at the Company will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities.
Superior Van & Mobility will not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic disposition or any other characteristic protected by law.